On this page I will show you how to access the Raspberry Pi in a Windows environment:
– acces the home directory on the Pi with sftp
– How to access Windows machines by name
– access via PuTTY
– access via Remote desktop client XRDP
– setting up a shared folder on the Raspberry Pi via Samba
– accessing a shared folder on the network via Samba
– use Bonjour to resolve names
One of the exciting projects with the Raspberry Pi and the camera used to be the timelapse video. And it has been the...
Update April 3, 2020 I reinstalled the TinyLCD screen on the latest Raspbian. And sofar it works well, fast screen up...
Part 2 of the Domoticz project: Zigbee devices added. The living room now has 4 Domoticz Zigbee lights!
Not my first steps with the Raspberry Pi, I owned my first Pi since 2012, one of the first batch produced. Now I have ac...