On this page I will show you how to access the Raspberry Pi in a Windows environment:
– acces the home directory on the Pi with sftp
– How to access Windows machines by name
– access via PuTTY
– access via Remote desktop client XRDP
– setting up a shared folder on the Raspberry Pi via Samba
– accessing a shared folder on the network via Samba
– use Bonjour to resolve names
One of the exciting projects with the Raspberry Pi and the camera used to be the timelapse video. And it has been the...
After writing about little touchscreens for the Raspberry Pi (TinyLCD, AliExpress LCD), the official Raspberry Pi Touchs...
With all the different revisions and the two major supplier it will come as no surprise the packaging has varied quite a...